lördag 1 februari 2014

Walking expiditions


Today I still had a little bit of a cold, so I slept quite long before I woke up and decided to go on an exploration tour around my house.



The I was trying to find a Tesco to do some grocery shopping. A and Im had marked it on the map for me but I still manage to go somewhere else but at least I could see some more of Sheffield before I finally found the Tesco. The weather has been rainy but I managed to reach the Tesco just as it began to rain.

In the afternoon I tried to find the way to Greentop. It was not so far to walk, but the route was not super nice since it is was along a semi industrial area, with a lot of trash on the ground. But between the houses there was a nice view.

I also had some problems with passing the roads since there was no pedestrain crossing marks, so I was unsure where and how to pass because there where many cars at this time of the day. I am also so confused with the left sided traffic in general, but I think I will adapt to it after a while. But now I am in danger every time I cross a road!



I eventually found Greentop as well, but I didn't go closer than this. I am really looking forward to Monday!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar