fredag 21 februari 2014

Feeling like a local

The day before yesterday was a fantastic day, because I watched instinctively to the right when I was about to cross the road. Today, I was able to give directions to a man who asked me how to get to a street near my house. I am not so awkward when I use the self check outs at the grocery stores and I now understand that "tea" can be both the drink and dinner.

Todays dance class was fun. We did everything we did the last times and also worked a little bit on our phrase. We also had a discussion about what we wanted to do at the final show. It was the first time we actually started to sit down and think about it. Everyone got so excited and had so many good ideas that we will explore the next dance class.

Yesterday was a super dramatic day in the afternoon. While we did standing on shoulder exercises, some young boys came to use the bathroom. We just assumed they were early for the youth acrobatics, but on the way out they pickpocketed two phones. But since one of them was an iPhone with a tracker, we called the police and tracked them. In the end they couldn't catch the thieves, but they found the phone in the forest with help of the tracker. It was like a television drama.

As usual I cannot take picures during class but here is another pyramid from last weeks acrobatics class. It is called a Spanish pyramid where the different levels go into each other.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar