söndag 9 februari 2014

Twilight pictures of city center

This is a continuation from the last post about my walk around the city center of Sheffield.

After visiting Devonshire Green and the university area I stumbled upon this area with many food restaurants and small shops, typical for areas near universities I think. It was a nice to walk around and look inside the stores and feel the smell from the restaurants.



Then intensity of the rain increased and the sun started to set, so I started to walk back home. Then sun sets about 17-18 I think, which is a lot more than in Luleå at this time of the year.


I passed this house with Banksy style graffiti art that I liked. 


The city hall had some nicely lite fountains outside.


Here is the red building again.


I also passed the Peace Gardens on the other side of the Town Hall, which also had a nice light design. I liked how the fountain where at different levels throughout the "garden", and here you can see stairs for both humans and water. 

Even my cell phone was soaked in water due to the rain so those pictures have a lot of water on the lens.


The fountain in the middle changed height. 


Then I walked back home and went to Tesco to stock up food for the upcoming week. Luckily it finally stopped raining.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar