onsdag 12 februari 2014

Pyramid and tightwire

Today when I woke up my shoulders were achy and still after areal and acrobatics. Today we did equibrilistics where I mostly did tightwire walking. I can walk forwards and backwards, and sometimes even turn between them without falling off! 

On the equibrilistic lesson I also tried the rola bola for the very first time. It was hard to get on, but once there it felt ok after some practice, and at the end I managed to hold it for over 1 minute. We also tried to make a jump start on it. 

In the afternoon we had acrobatics where we review some forward and backward rolls, and then we did partner balances and pyramids. It was fun to do the pyramids and this one is not the coolest one we did.


In the evening I went to skill share but I was so tired again that I left before it was over. I don't know why I get so tired so quickly these days. I have also felt that I have started to need to eat and drink a lot more than I did before, and sometimes I wonder if I am a little underhydrated? But at the skillshare, I practiced my four ball exercises and also learnt a new pattern 4-4-1 and the whip catch with diabolo. I remeber that I though whip catch was really hard when I was younger but know I could do it a lot more easy thanks to some tips from the skillshare!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar