lördag 8 februari 2014

Made a header for the blog

Like a true Swede I spent this evening watching and listening to "Melodifestivalen", a competition of who will represent Sweden in the Eurovision Song Contest. At the same time, I was trying to figure out how the open source editing software GIMP worked to create a header for the blog.

After trying to create this I felt like I made some more steps towards being a typical blogger. I have actually started to get more used to taking pictures like a tourist. For some reason I often feel very uncomfortable picking up the camera, especially when there are many people around, but this awkwardness have started to fade a little bit. But today I was thinking about taking a picture of Tesco, but then I thought that everyone must think I am a strange and totally crazy tourist who want to take a picture of a grocery store?!




I used two pictures that I think represent the stage I'm in right now: I am in the beginning of the course and this pictures are from my third day in England, before I had even started the course.

I took the picture of Greentop when I was checking that I knew the way to go there, and P took the picture of me juggling at Sheffield Train Station. I like that picture very much since I actually think it is the first picture ever of me juggling.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar