måndag 17 februari 2014

London Evening 1

Last weekend I was in London. I got there by bus which took about four hours, and I was sleeping most of the time. There was a guy sitting next to me who must have thought it was strange that I could sleep so deeply, but I am an expert sleeping in cars, airplains, trains and buses. He was nice and even gave me some chocolate. It was so much cheaper to travel to London by bus than train; the bus was only 9 pounds there and 16 on the way back.

When I arrived at Victoria Coach station I managed to find a subway, but I had to wait in a line for a very long time with the other tourist who didn't know how to use the ticket machines. I noticed how cities like London are so super tourist friendly, with signs and arrows everywhere, and I think many other cities can learn from this. I had no problems at all reaching my final destination in London, and a woman even asked me if I needed any help to find the right street.

I lived 10 minuets walk from Shepard's bush, and when I finally reached the accommodation I was so tired from circus, dancing and traveling that I got to bed early to have more time to do things on Saturday.


Believe it or not but this is actually the good and real camera in action, despite the blurriness. I was just too tired to take any nice photos, but walked by this church (St Johns Baptist church).


Here is another night view of the area around Shepherds Bush when I arrived. 
There will soon be a continuation for day 2 and 3.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar