torsdag 6 februari 2014

Beginning with the circus training

The last four days has been very busy and fun. The circus training has started and we have now had an introduction in every subject except dance, but the first dance class is tomorrow.

During our first juggling class, we focused on ball juggling and diaboling. I now have some good exercises for five balls that I will do since I really would like to be able to do that. I also got some tips on how to correct two diabolos orbiting on the string at the same time since that is what I have been struggling with. 

On Wensday, we had equilibristics and did different types of stilt-walking, but also tight wire. I thought tight wire was really fun do to. After walking back and forward some times my feet hurt a little from the wire.

Today, we had areal introduction. I had been looking forward to this a lot since I have never had the opportunity to try areal before. We did the static trapeze and I was in the beginner group. It is harder than it looks to be in the trapeze, but it is also very fun and makes me think about climbing in threes as a child. 

This photo shows the roof inside Greentop. You can see many kinds of areal equipment.


In the afternoon we had some conditioning training on these acrobatic mats. This photo is taking in the break, because I don't think about taking photos when training.

This photo was taken the second day of the course. I really like all of the other students and I will be fun to take another group picture at the end to see how we develop during the course. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar