fredag 18 april 2014

YouTube clips from BJC Simon Says game and Fight Night

I have not been feeling well and have caught a cold since I came home from BJC, The British Juggling Convention. I guess juggling to much and sleeping in a quite cold tent was not a good combination. Today I was not at the course but spent the day lying in bed sleeping and surfing the Internet for juggling things, and found two YouTube clips from BJC that I wanted to share.

Simon Says Game at Juggling Olympics
The first one is the Simon Says Game from the Juggling Olympics where you can see me juggle in white shirt and black pants in the front. I made it all the way to 3:12 when I dropped one ball trying to do a one ball pirouette...


Fight Night Finals
The other video is from the final of the Fight Night. I still think this is so entertaining to watch. It reminds me in some ways of sumo wrestling that I liked to watch on Japanese TV even though I didn't understand much. Sumo and Fight Night both shares this quick rounds and attacks.

Edit: It seems like the videos didn't work for some reason so I will try to fix it and update this post. Meanwhile search for: BJC 2014 Fight Night and Simon Says (Game) at the BJC 2014

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar