torsdag 10 april 2014

Busy and BJC

It has been a very busy week since this is the last week of spezialisation before the full time work on the show starts.

Last weekend I had some time to be touristic and went to Kelham Island Industrial Museum, and it was the best museum in Sheffield so far. I will make a post where I show some pictures and tell you more about it.

I am almost done with my tightwire piece and have been working on the same idea for weeks. In aerial, we restarted this week since we due to time restriction in the show needed to do aerial in groups. Our group has changed theme some times but now I think this will be fine.

I have spent the evening packing and preparing for the British Juggling Convention! It is gonna be so much fun!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar