lördag 5 september 2015

A summary of summer circus activities

It has been silent here for a while and a lot has passed since last time. As always, there is a lot to tell on the different subjects but for now I will just make a list of circus related things I have attended since last time, and hopefully they will turn into links and content.
  • Attended the Swedish Juggling Convention 2015, this year held in Linköping
  • Attended a mini circus festival arranged by Karneval in Malmö
  • Watched the 20 years celebration show "Borders" by Cirkus Cirkör
  • Performed at the graduation dinner at uni
  • Held a week long circus course at a camp for children
  • Helped to hold another circus course for children at a family summer camp
  • Went to Balance camp in Gagnef
I have also juggled in parks, improved the club passing after having the chance to actually practise with people, gotten a raised interest in acrobatics and tried juggling volleyball for the first time. Burned my feet after being unused to be bare foot, and crushed my nails after catching hard thrown clubs.

After a summer of travelling, circus and meeting friends I have now moved back to Göteborg, Swedens second city by the south west coast to do a half year long internship, so now I am looking for circus things to do, as well as just juggling at home over my bed.

The best thing about Göteborg is that compared to Luleå the possibilities to see circus is a lot higher!

Jolleyball, or juggling volleyball in Slottskogen park in Göteborg

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar