torsdag 12 mars 2015

Looking for the perfect set

We are soon going to place an order for new juggling equipment together in the juggling club. As always, I have been thinking a lot about if I need or want to add something to the collection of circus stuff I own. 

Lately, I have been going back to juggling quite much again, so I decided to get juggling rings. I have never really practised consistently with rings because I move on directly from balls to clubs when I was learning. But since the gala show at BJC when I saw a girl do a nice ring juggling number I ave had this feeling that I at least want to try it out myself.

The spring is hitting Luleå record early this year, and the day light is coming back! That is really nice, but LEDpoi doesn't work very well it midnight sun during summer, so I decided to get flag poi. I am actually not a huge fan of flag poi, but these ones are quite good and defenitley better than my "scarf" poi. I really learned a lot with them, but since I started to stall a lot I feel very restricted when using them so I hop the flagpoi will be ok, but still look nice in summer.

Since last time I wrote here I have been slightly obsessed with learning German. Lets see for how long that obsession will last? 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar