lördag 20 december 2014

Circus and juggling update

You might think that I have done less circus since it was a while since my last entry, but it is actually the opposite.
In my last post, I happily showed my new LED juggling balls and my glow in the dark flowerstick, and even if it is just about a month since I got them I have made routines and performed with them.

The weekend 6-7 of December I went to Stockholm to attend the Women in Circus Consortium at DOCH (University of Dance and Circus). It was very nice to both see some performances, work in progress, acts, workshops and lectures.

I have also attended the DOCH open house when I was in Stockholm.

At uni, we have practised and planned a lot of our own self-made show, which was tiring and somewhat strenuous to organize and make, but I am so happy with the result!

I am now home meeting my family and friends, but I brought my juggling balls and flower stick with me. Surprisingly, I spent a lot of time on the train discussing aerial with an other passenger who was interested in circus.

As I have mentioned before, it is dark it the north in winter, but it makes the LEDballs glow even more!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar